Midwest Pride® is a mid-priced line of high quality proteins for every occasion. Our current product line includes fresh T-Bones, Rib Eyes, Sirloins, Porterhouse and Strip steaks, as well as Stew Meat, Country Style Ribs, Cutlets and other great offerings. The Midwest Pride line is right for full-service restaurants, white tablecloth restaurants, buffets, B&I and healthcare facilities.
- Non-marinated, fresh and flash-frozen steaks.
- All products cut to or exceeds NAMP specifications.
- All frozen product individually quick-frozen at -40 degrees F for extended shelf life.
- Any 5 oz. or less are cut within ¼ oz.
- Any 6 oz. or more are cut within ½ oz.
- Sanova wash, USDA-recognized intervention for harmful bacteria; all produced beef is conveyed through this system prior to being processed.
- All production USDA-inspected and HACCP-certified.
- Full microbial lab on site.
- Fully traceable case shipments; all outbound product scanned to allow identification of individual cases to customer level; J&B/Ellison invoice shows COOL documentation.
- Our in-house research chef, one of only 71 in the world, ensures frequent new product development.
- Manufacturing flexibility to support unique foodservice ideas and product platforms.